Monday, August 10, 2009

Taiya's Sweet Quad Skills


Taiya started riding her Yamaha Raptor 80 Quad by herself one month after her 4th birthday. So her summer has been filled with laps around the property. It's pretty impressive she's actually quite good. I love when she gets all her riding gear on, I can't believe she's getting so BIG.



We let her take Brynne for a short ride, their little helmets kept bouncing off one another. Kind of cute!!!
Here she is riding with her cousins Brayden and Landon. Last year Aaron built a little riding track in our backyard, it gets lost of use when the cousins are in town. I love this picture!


I wish I had a picture of Taiya riding with her puppy backpack. She'll zip her teddy inside and take him on a ride. She likes to go on rides with her Papa around the property. Whenever he gets home from work, she's begging him to go with her.


6 comments:

SSToone said...

Oh my goodness that is cute of Taiya and Brynne! I didn't know Taiya gave Brynne rides! This must be a new development. Very cool!

Susan said...

That is one tough girl! I didn't know Taiya was giving rides, she will have to give me a ride next time I am over!

Colette said...

That is one tough chick!

Unknown said...

WOW! Taiya is so cute and brave!

sarefamily said...

Why am I not surprised??? Oh, maybe cause she has you guys for parents!!! I can imagine her cruisin out there on you massive property!!! I love the picture with Brynne on the back. Super sweet!!! Miss you!

Veronica said...

That is awesome. I bet her daddy just smiles when he sees her drive all by herself. So cute!!