Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry I'm Way Behind!

We were in Bear Lake visiting my mom and fam. for over a week. So it feels like I still haven't caught up. So sorry about the blog. Here's a quick update.

These are the 5 girl cousins that got to play at Grandma's. They were so cute to watch. They were always up to something. For as little as they've seen each other, they got along great.

We had to buy them matching dresses. From the Left: Ellie is my brother Grant's daughter, then Taiya and Brynne, then Evelyn and Brielle are my brother Brandon's girls.


Bath time!! Can you believe they actually fit?


Grandma Sheryl bought the girls a fun bouncy house. It fits perfectly in our living room. Especially since we don't have any furniture in there. Thanks MOM!

Taiya has been way obsessed with frogs lately. That's what she's holding. It's kind of hard to tell. One Saturday she caught 7 and then put all of them in that little mason canning jar. Poor little froggies. She hauled them everywhere she went.

Our babysitter Melanie was so nice to let my girlies ride her horse. They really liked it. Maybe a little too much. Taiya thinks she needs one. I'm not sure I know how to take care of a horse, I'm sure they're more work then a dirtbike. Thanks Mels, we had a great time.

8 comments:

josie said...

What cutie patooties those girls are. I love going home, its hard living far from family.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of things. So fun. Braxton loves to ride horses, too. Once he gets on one at his Grandpa Beardall's house, he does not want to get off and isn't a very happy camper. He'll get on and first thing he says is "Giddy-up". Your girls are so cute. You can tell all those little girls are related, they look a lot alike. So fun. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your mom and family.

Unknown said...

Yep, CUTE pictures... Glad you got to go home & have a good time! :)
glad you updated too!!!!

Bryson said...

You have to stick with the dirt bike though. None of that horse rubbish. ;)

doni said...

It looks like you guys are having fun. I love the cousin pics. I remember days like that. What fun1

Kami said...

How fun!! I love going to BL! It's the best place for kids. All those girls are so cute, I bet yours didn't want to leave. I remember sitting in the tub with about 3 of my cousins, it's crazy how little we all start out.

Heidi said...

Cute, cute pictures of all the girls together. What fun it is to be together with family.

Veronica said...

What cute little girls. How fun that you were able to get together with you family.

Thanks for the comment on my running. It has become quite addicting, however I will probably never do a marathon. The thought sounds kind of fun, but I know my knee and hips just wouldn't handle the long distance---stinks. This wasatch back run is probably going to kill me, but hopefully the breaks inbetween will be good for me. I love the motivation that I get from like you and a few others that run, run, so thanks!