Monday, February 16, 2009

Snowmobiling in Whistler, Canada

Aaron and I went to Whistler, Canada for 5 days with a couple of friends. We had my mom watch the girls for us. Thanks Mom! Anyways, we did this trip last year and fell in love with it. The snowmobiling in Canada is amazing. At times you feel like you're on top of the world. We rode until we could hardly hold on. My snowmobile muscles certainly got used. I also went skiing for a day. Without the kids, I was reminded how much fun Aaron and I have together, we actually have a lot in common. It was a great get away!

There were sweet views like this everywhere you looked!

I wish I had more pictures of Aaron, I mainly took videos of him. He's awesome on a snowmobile. He admits this is his favorite of all his many manly hobbies.

I'm surprised how much I like snowmobiling. I follow Aaron around hoping to keep up with him. I got a new sled this year, so I can actually climb some good hills.

On top of the WORLD!!!

10 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

That looks like a lot of fun. As for pictures of Aaron, if you have it on an sd card, the videos that is, you can download picasa, a free picture editor, online. On that program, it gives you an option to get pictures through your video, if that makes sense at all. If you're interested and need help, just let me know. Glad you had a lot of fun. It's great to get away sometimes with your best friend.

Unknown said...

SO PRETTY! I am glad that you got some one on one time with the one you love! :)

The Bee Family said...

Lori it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We miss ya a ton

doni said...

How fun! I love a great get away!

Bryson said...

That looks like fun. Glad you had fun!

Veronica said...

That view is awesome. I love love snowmobiling.We just got back from Yellowstone about a week ago. Looks like you guys I had a blast, and what a good way to spend time alone with each other.

Isaak and Jackie said...

looks sights are breathtaking and so is the thought of snowmobiling it just puts a pit in my stomach. I am happy you two enjoy it so much I am such a chicken.

Jenny said...

Wow, those pictures are awesome. And sounds like so much fun!

JLB Family said...

I am jealous! I wish Lar and I could have been there too.

Susan said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful and fun!