Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Pictures!

As most of you know, I haven't been too good at updating my blog lately. So I missed a few pictures I wanted to share.


Christmas Dresses! Loved these.

My sweet baby!

Taiya asked me to do her hair like Cinderella's. It's so fun to watch her change 15 times a day. She loves dress-up.

A Christmas family photo.

Taiya at the Sand Dunes in Oregon. We went last October, I just finally got these pictures off Aaron's camera.
Ready to ride.

Can you guess who that is? I couldn't resist posting this picture. I love the Sand Dunes!

Aaron and our pup Carhartt taking a hike.

12 comments:

Veronica said...

Adorable Christmas dresses(and the girls that go along with them), she looked like Cinderella, and how fun at the dunes, I am guessing that was u. I really can't get over how our husbands hobbies are sooo much alike:)

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

You're girls are so adorable...

Larry'sGirl said...

Lori your girls are so cute!! Kathy

Unknown said...

Yes, VERY adorable girls! They are so cute! Looks like you are doing well and are happy! :)

Kami said...

I love the pictures! The one at the sand dunes going off a jump is awesome!! You should come to the sand dunes here!!!
It looks like a lot of fun having girls, we'll have to try it someday.

Isaak and Jackie said...

those christmas dresses are like the perfect christmas dresses.

The Bee Family said...

Your family is so cute. We miss you guys!

Kaiann said...

How cute, you have such a beautiful family!

sarefamily said...

hey girl- looks like you are still having fun to the max, as always!!! The girls are getting so big, I'm trippin!! I made my blog private so email me and I will invite ya, if you want to continue seeing my ugly mug!! Also. if you have access to Veronica's blog tell her I want in invite!!! Love ya!!!

Susan said...

The girls are so adorable!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

I LOVE the ballet dress Lori! ADORABLE!....I also really like the color (green) in your house...so cute:o)...I can't believe how much your girls have grown!! Dang cute! lol

Tanya said...

I have to say I'm glad to have a boy so I can finally get away from the "must change 5 times a day" deal with these little girls! But she looks adorable!