Friday, December 26, 2008

Brynne's 2nd Birthday!

Brynne turned 2 on Friday! Yeah!!! We celebrated on Saturday due to Ward Christmas Party. Taiya and I made Brynne's favorite ELMO. Turned out kind of cute. You'll notice Brynne isn't smiling in any of the pics. I don't think she was feeling too well. She's has had ear aches on and off for the past month. But, she was still a good sport, and we had a fun time. Since she doesn't eat anything but ice cream, we put her candles on her little ice cream cone. Kind of funny.


Brynne blowing out the candles, she actually knew what to do. I was surprised!


ELMO Birthday Cake! Taiya and I had a fun time creating him. Brynne was so excited to see ELMO.

Brynne opening presents with her Papa.
Playing matchbox cars with Taiya. Aaron bought her balls and cars for her birthday. He scored big with her, they were her favorite toys.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

That cake is so cute you could totally make money selling those things! I love that her favorite things were the cars and ball she would get along with my Olivia, her favorite Christmas present was a truck that pulls 2 motorcycles!

Isaak and Jackie said...

I love the cake very talented. Ear aches are no fun at all. Our girls really like their basketballs too.

Kami said...

Wow, I'm totally impressed with the cake!! Paden didn't even get one this year! Sounds like she'd get along with Paden too, the only thing he ever wants is cars! Don't you just love 2 year olds?

Hubers said...

That cake turned out so cute!! You guys all look crazy!

Larry'sGirl said...

Hello Lori,

I am not sure if you remember me but my name is Kathy (Yellen) Graff. Heather's Mom. Just want to say Wow, you look the same...beautiful. I enjoyed seeing pictures of your Mom. I miss doing crafts with her. Could you tell her I said hello for me please? I have a blog spot too, LarrynKathy@blogspot.com You have a beautiful family.

Lisa said...

Your girls are so adorable! They are growing so fast! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Elizabeth said...

I think your cake turned out pretty good! Looks like a fun day!