Saturday, November 8, 2008

Too Cute to Spook

We took the kids over to their cousins (Brayden and Landon) in Spokane for Halloween. We knew they would love dressing up and trick or treating in a real neighborhood with their COOL cousins.

ELMO! Brynne had the cutest elmo costume. It was a fight to get her in it, but once she was in it was all worth it It didn't take long for her to figure out the trick or treating routine. She was so good at saying thank you.


Bumble Bee! Taiya has been dressing up in her costume all month, so she was so trilled to do it for real. It's so fun when they are old enough to get excited about the holidays. She raced to each house with her cousins.


I was suprised how well the girls did. I'm sure it helped that their older cousins were leading the way. They filled their buckets pretty easily. Brynne unwrapped at least 30+ pieces of candy, but never ate a full piece. She's not a big fan. No worries, Aaron, Taiya and I helped her eat it up.





16 comments:

Janelle said...

cute kids looks like you guys had fun, I am still waiting for pictures I lost my camera so I had some friends take some but she hasn't sent them to me yet! OH well its all good!

Hubers said...

You have such a cute little family.. I love the costumes!! They were way cute!! :D

SSToone said...

Sooooo cute! McKelle would have just stared at Brynne, she's seen him on Sesame Street and on her diapers.Very very cute pictures!

Isaak and Jackie said...

those are really cute costumes. you look great, I love that beanie you are wearing. Holidays are more fun with family close by.

The Bee Family said...

Your kids are so cute. We miss you so much

JLB Family said...

Cute!!! We are going private and I would like to invite you to ours but I need you email. Send it to lbroadbent@gmail.com

Veronica said...

Very cute. I think Halloween is so much fun with kids.

Kami said...

I love the picture of Taiya cheesin' it!! What cute costumes, and what cute kids!! Halloween is the best! I LOVE dressing up! Candy is good too. This year we didn't really eat much though. We mostly just went to our ward Halloween party and ate pie, cookies and cupcakes. Well, looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Bryson said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys again.

Jayson & Carrie said...

So cute! My kids would go crazy over the Elmo costume...Only they call him Uma for some reason..lol Looks like you had fun!

Average Me said...

Those are the cutest costumes. Your kids are adorable. I just want to kiss their faces. =) Sorry I have the tendency to do that to cute kids. lol But they are too cute for words. I hope you are doing well. You are such an awesome girl. I wish we'd had a chance to get to know each other better in HS. I always admired you though. You were always so cool. Love your face.

Susan said...

What adorable kids, but then I am biased!!

The Wuthrich Family said...

Lori such a cute family!!! I ran across your blog today and it's so great to see what you've been up to in the last 6 or so years!!! You look great
Jamie ( Schaffer ) Wuthrich

Elizabeth said...

Hi there! How are you guys doing? I can't believe how big the girls are! Hope you all are doing well.

Janelle said...

Hey I feel so bad that I didn't get to see you over Thanksgiving, it seems like it goes so fast we barely had time to see all of the family that was up (in fact I am pretty sure I didn't see all of Chris's family that was here) Anyways make sure to put up some cute pictures so I won't feel like I missed out completely. Love you!

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey Lori!! My mom said you were asking about seeing santa at the cannery. All I know is that it is free, there is a wagon ride and you can take as many pictures with santa that you want and then they print them out for you! Its every sat and sunday... but i hear it gets really busy so be prepared for long lines! There is a webisite too www.oldcannery.com