Friday, October 24, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Yeah, it's my favorite time of year. I love fall in Washington. We had the perfect weather on Saturday for the pumpkin patch. We went to Thomasson Family Farms in the afternoon, they have the funnest little kid play zone. It's all John Deere themed and it's set up for kids 8 and under. My mother in law Sue and I took the girls for a couple hours to play. Aaron was able to join us for pumpkin picking and popcorn.


Taiya with big pumpkins.
Brynne sharing her popcorn with papa.


Lori, Taiya, Mother in law Sue, and Brynne, we were just getting ready to go on a hayride.

Break for popcorn.

They had a fun little bike track for kids. Taiya has become quite the bike rider. I was suprised how fun it was go to round and round.

Brynne on her bike she's not quite tall enough to reach the peddles. Sue and I took turns pushing her around the track, we were trying to keep up with Taiya. What a fun little day. I always look forward to our trips to the pumpkin patch.

9 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

I love the fall too. It seems like there are so many family friendly events and your Saturday looked like tons of fun.

Hubers said...

I keep hearing it's pretty up there in Washington!! Maybe one day I will get up there to see how pretty it is! It sure does look like it now! Looks like you guys had fun, and yet again- you all look great! :D

Jayson & Carrie said...

Look like a lot of fun! Yea for the good weather also!

Anonymous said...

The Fall time is so fun to go to a pumpkin patch! I am glad that you guys had a fun time going! :)

The Bee Family said...

Lori- Your girls are so cute. I miss being in WA during the fall time. It is the best

Jess said...

I miss fall in Washington. The girls are getting so big...and they're cuter every time I see pictures!! I LOVE pumpkin patches!!

Harris said...

how fun! i love holiday activities!!

Kami said...

Your girls are sooo cute!!! That looks like a lot of fun! It's getting really cold here, so that's kind of a bummer, but I really love fall too. I especially love Halloween and can't wait to dress up! I don't think I told you how impressed I was with how your Marathon went, but I think you are amazing!!! Boston, WOW!! My Dad always wanted to qualify, but never quite made it. I think my goal is just to make a half marathon sometime. I think I could do that. Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of the season!

Susan said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for inviting me!!