Thursday, October 9, 2008

Puyallup Fair!

Sorry this is a little late. I forgot I had these pictures. We made our yearly trip to the Puyallup fair. So much fun! We made sure to go when Dora was there. So we waited in line for my girls favorite person ever. Although, I think Brynne is starting to like Boots better.
Taiya loves the carousel. We normaly let Brynne ride too, but for some reason they had to be two. So I thought Brynne would cry the whole time since she didn't get to ride. But I think she had more fun cheering for Taiya, and trying to find her each time she came around. At times like these I love being mommy.


Grandma Grape (Sue, Aaron's Mom) came with us to the fair. She entertained the girls while we were waiting for Dora. They had a great time, they always love playing with Grandma.



Brynne with a Block!

5 comments:

Hubers said...

Your little girls are so dang cute!! How fun to be able to play with them as much as you do!! You are awesome!

Janelle said...

Wow Bryne is getting so big! We wanted to go to the fair last year since that is al we heard about, how great the fair was but we came back to Idaho too early maybe some year when Chris is out of school we will have to go up for it!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the girls!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

That Dora picture is so cute. I love fairs they are so kid friendly, glad you guys had a good time, and thanks for doing a blog so I can feel connected with some Staffords

Veronica said...

Looks like a good time. HOw nice that you had help entertaining the girls while you waited in line. Dora is loved by many young kids, so I bet that was great time for them.