Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Dusty Riders!

These are some more pictures from our camping trip with Don and Heidi. We rode our bikes to the river. It was definitely a dusty ride. Aaron rode first with the girls on the quad, and I followed on my dirtbike. We had fun skipping rocks and trying to cross the river. The water was freezing and didn't seem to faze Taiya when she was trying to swim in it.



This is Brynne's cousin Brayden's bike. She thinks she's so cool! She even made the dirtbike sound while playing on it.
This is Taiya's little 80. She doesn't ride it by herself yet. But we love it for cruising around the property. I can load both girls on this quad and ride with one arm wrapped around them and the other pushing the throttle. It's actually pretty fun.


Here's my Hot Honey getting ready for a guys ride. Aaron grew up riding in the mountains with his Grandpa, Dad, and Brother. So by now it's become second nature, I know it happens, but I'm still waiting to see him wreck.


I love this picture. My brother John is on the far left, Aaron's Brother Don in the middle, then Aaron. All 3 guys are on KTM's with their gear and all. John just bought his bike this summer. We told him he might want one, or it could be a long boring summer, watching everyone else ride. He's a natural.


Yes, the dusty one is me. Aaron got me a new bike for my birthday. It's been fun being able to ride the different trails with Aaron. It's always a new adventure, still a little out of my comfort zone, but a rush!




12 comments:

Veronica said...

You are awesome. My husband has yet to get me on a dirts bike. I tend to crash to much just on the 4 wheeler, but maybe one day!

Brynne said...

you are so brave!I hardly dare ride a bicycle! It is so cute to see your two little girls playing dress up and then seeing them on dirt bikes not afraid to get dirty! That is so cute!

Kami said...

That's awesome that you ride with him! It's really hard to get out of your comfort zone, but it looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Unknown said...

Hey Lori, this is Lindsay, I just came across your blog and I am glad. You have the cutest little family, and the dirt biking adventures look so fun, I would be such a chicken! Check out my blog at justinlindsaycharlee.blogspot.com, take care!

Kaiann said...

Hey Lori! That looks like so much fun, and how fun that you can go as a family with your little girls and all. Looks like you have had a fun summer together. Love ya.

Jess said...

That looks like so much fun...wish I would've learned to ride back in the day. Jared would love to get the kids bikes someday. That will be so fun when the girls start riding on their own!!

Average Me said...

Your girls are so cute. I am so glad that you are on here. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch with everyone. Your girls remind me so much of mine. =) I know lots and lots and lots of pink. I love it though. So where are you guys living now. Love your blog. Love your face.

Rebecca said...

hey it is becky from high school. i'm so glad to have found your blog. let me know if it is okay to add you to my list of friends. you have an adorable family. i can't wait to hear more about them.

Isaak and Jackie said...

way fun stuff. Ike would love to own a dirtbike. I enjoyed riding them when I was growing up also, really fun toys. Glad you are having a blast

Kaiann said...

Hey Lori, yes I am still in Hyrum. That would be so awsome to see you! Give me a call when you are down here, 435-213-1098 or 435-764-0792. My brother in law is also running in that marathon, so I will probably get to cheer you on too.

Brandon B said...

Wow that looks fun. Well Tanya hasn't been pregnant for 6 weeks now and I still haven't gotten her on a bike. Maybe I'll show her this and that we be enough encouragement. Looks Way Fun

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

lori..i just found your blog through Veronica's...it's ever so cute! your lttle ones are adorable! hope all is well with you..lol
heidi